Random avatar

McMourning

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Or nice sharp incisors.... Cassandra

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    I must completely disagree with you. Doctors do not go through trash, and are certainly not zany. You, on the other hand, probably do have dementia. Maybe that's why you ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    Odd...For my first story, I seemed to get a bunch of nice-helpful reviews. But, for my more recent one, I pretty much only got "double-space it" which really isn't helpful ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Student publishing

    Ditto. In just the month I've been here, my writing style has changed--for the better. It sounds like a wonderful idea to post student work on here.

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    I don't know about secret police, but I certainly do have problems with zany doctors breaking into my house at odd hours of the day. They don't even do it ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Am I the only one?

    Hello! I was a bit worried about that as well, but then I tried an experiment. I googled different parts of my stories and posts. First, I tried "Inedible Insurgence" ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. Hola. Bonjour. Konichi Wa. Ola. Ni Hao.

    Hallo! (That'd be German.) Welcome to YWS!

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Using B.C.E not B.C.

    Both have their place, obviously. Ah....that one works.

    Mar 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I.I.

    Hello, again! Thanks! By now, I've already done that and fixed several punctuation mistakes that weren't caught. That would be why it says I've edited my post 4 times.......odd...I'm not ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Okay, thanks!

    Mar 24, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Hello! I've considered it, but it sounds like a bit much. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30. While fifty thousand words may be ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sorry, but the first thing that comes to mind is Casper: The Friendly Ghost . I've always loved that really depends on your age range, though. If your story is ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Parthé sounds very European, Greek or French, perhaps? I picture a mysterious man, always working above par, but not wanting fame or glory. When reporters come by to view his ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Using B.C.E not B.C.

    My English teacher just went over this, and only one of us already knew it. So, I thought that would probably be the case here. B.C. = Before Christ A.D. ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandeigo?

    When I was a little girl, we had this really ghetto old Windows 95 where we used to play Math Blaster. Then my older sister got a Windows 98 for ...

    Mar 23, 2007


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket