Random avatar

McMourning

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Dude, I need you to listen to me.

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here and could use some help

    Welcome, Hiroku!

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship

    Hello, again, Lakshmi. It's a cool idea to write about the different definitions of friendship we have throughout life. Together we play And the things we clay I saw what ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle, Chapter 3 *Rewritten*

    Hello. I enjoyed all the descriptions. You really helped me visualize the story. I was also able to understand what was going on without going back and reading your previous ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dying Love Chapter 4

    Hello, Arisu. I disagree with IcyFlame. I like how you separated it. There are two people telling this story, right? If so, you do need to keep them separate. I ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touch Of Stone: Chapter Two

    Hello, emmylou. I agree that the first paragraph really draws the reader in. The scene with her father in bed was also realistic and painted an image in my head. ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Libraeon 3

    Hello, Alice. Hmm...It's interesting and creates suspense. I want to know what the spirit said to Winnie after the others left. As a reader, I would be compelled to read ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Scripts Re: The Princess and the Swineherd

    Hello, Emalily. The prologue is interesting. It grabbed my interest. Did the King really tell his son not to care? But the prologue was also hard to read through. First ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Trade Mistakes (2)

    I like it so far. You had short, easy to read paragraphs that flowed. I agree with Kenzie, though, that you might be able to add more detail. This part, ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: L.O.V.E= Fail!

    Hello, Lakshmi. It was a good start. Have you thought about rearranging the stanzas? I think the last one might be better as the first. You say that you hope ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Ripples

    Hello, I think the lyrics already make you think. You're posing questions, not just telling a story like some songs do. I especially like the ending. I'm not sure, though, ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Scott Rosenberg: Boot Camp

    Hello, roostangarar. I didn't expect it to be funny, but it was. I thought the tanned "sweetheart" was funny. It was also a funny surprise that the sergeant was in ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi from new writer Lima Ojima

    Hello, Lima. That's a pretty name. I also love reading and writing sci-fi. I think the first science fiction I wrote was a fanfiction, but that's okay. There's actually a ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Inure to Time

    Hello. The first stanza caught my attention, which it should. There was nice imagery throughout your poem. At first, I thought your title was a typo, but you used "inure" ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Small Town Love (Chapter 3)

    Hello, AngelMarie. I don't usually like stories that change point of view, but I liked this. IcyFlame is right that they were told similarly. It may be difficult to make ...

    Aug 19, 2011


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus