Random avatar

McMourning

  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    Please, get his name right! Scott Westerfeld is the author of the Uglies Trilogy. There is no author named Scott Westerfield.

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    Hello! It's very interesting paragraph, that definitely caught my attention. I had not expected her to have killed her husband, but that makes the reader want to read more. Mine's ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Alliterations

    Prosperous princesses purchased pricey, pristine portraits perfectly painted; permitting passing presents. (Alliteration: Pr) Next Letter: R

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    In Greek Mythology, Icarus is Daedalus's son, I've been told. When I picture him, though, I see a buff, yet slightly chubby, man. His mother and grandmother are Greek, yet ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Alliterations

    My dad and I started this game last year, while walking our dog. One person says a letter, in this case, it'll be the person above you. The next person ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing reviewing!

    Learn how to critique better, give someone an awesome critique, and slowly you'll see the favours might be returned. I suppose that's true, because when someone gives me a decent ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Well, I wouldn't call it my worst, but others certainly do......I nervously bite my mother works in the ER, and she says it could be a sign of depression, but ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: No title yet. something I'll think of later-draft chaptr 1

    Hello! It's an interesting story, but there are a few mistakes. The hallway was deserted. A very unusual occurrence for a hotel. This should all be one sentence, with two ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing reviewing!

    Hello! But no matter what I try to do, I can never seen to get more than three or four reviews on my stories. First off, that's lucky! Not to ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Adam and Eve is the first thing that comes to my mind. He's a tall blonde with fierce curiosity and passion for animals. Plus, he's not afraid to show skin, ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    Uglies was undoubtedly the best in the series, but I think it would have done a lot better if Tally hadn't been made pretty and stayed in the Smoke. That's ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: One word prompts

    Hello! Just to clarify: you just want a list of words that can help you write a hundred word story, right? Or, do you want a list of the words ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Yes, but it should be called a thingdoingdajig. Why are penguins black?

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    They're very sociable creatures, and just want to make friends. Why are cats known as evil?

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Luke is a popular boy, with devilishly cute features: navy blue (almost black) eyes with a touch of mystique, blond waves, and thick muscles. Even so, he's got a hidden ...

    Mar 30, 2007


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight