Random avatar

McMourning

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Is it morally acceptable to kill at all? Sure, I'd like to kill some people for calling me [nick]names, or making fun of me. But, I really don't think I ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Paragraphs

    This has risen from the fact I'm juggling three GCSE english essays and the paragraphing style I use on then is not very good for stories but I've integrated them ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Research Re: Why Stars are important to society

    I'm writing a series of articles (basically a newsletter) for my friends, who are so different minded that it's a wonder they all get along. Anyway, I thought it'd be ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Absolutely not. I would not kill another human being in the name of God, because that is not God's way. I wish to follow in God's way, because I truly ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    sounds like something from the Uglies , because the towns were so obsessed with beauty. So, maybe they went as far as to pick people's perfect mate, so the children ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: finding a publisher

    Thanks for clearing that up, Brad!

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: finding a publisher

    Thanks!

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: finding a publisher

    I would reccomend getting an agent who would know a bit more about the business and who would help you find the perfect publishing match. Agent hunting is another long ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Upon A Kiss

    Wow! That took my breath away--it was an amazing poem. You've obviously got talent. til one we are It's till not til. Or, you could use 'til, which is short ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HOLA!

    Bienvenidos a YWS! ¿Hablas español? P.S. I love your avatar, or maybe I just love pandas. :) Enjoy, McMourning

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    I've done much better before: Test: Wizard of Oz 46 wpm 5 errors Net: 44 wpm 96% accuracy

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I’m not Paula, I’m her husband. She’s dead. I still can’t believe it as I type this. I actually used this once, but it was just because I was bored, ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Filling in the words

    I was trying to make it fit together, but the last stanza is odd. A Blue Moon Night By McMourning Orange parrots Fly ahead In the darkening sky. The vicious ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A former pop star is the leader of a rock band. While on their tour, they run into trouble and run away from it. I might pick it up just ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    It's okay, I wasn't trying to point at you. I know that you aren't the only one who messed up.

    Apr 2, 2007


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew