Random avatar

McMourning

  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Spring Time YWS Logo

    I like it--very summary compared to the wintry weather here.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking Again

    What sort of fashion are you into?? Do you do the whole 'latest trend' thing? I'm good, thanks. You? I don't really like some of the "trends" that celebs wear. ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The [Almost] Impossable

    I do it all the time; it helps me concentrate if I have background noise (like a song). 8. Cooking dinner and writing [I get too involved in writing, and ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: {Place sarcastic introduction here}

    Welcome Jessy!

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The [Almost] Impossable

    I've never tried. But, I can sing while playing other instruments. 4. Run on a treadmill and read a book (my mom does!)

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Electricity comes from Other Planets!

    I like psychology. I'm interested in social psychology too, and personality psychology (if there is such a thing). Not to sound strange, but I'm not really interested in being a ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Research Re: Why Stars are important to society

    if someone, I don't know, Orlando Bloom endorsed having a fat waist, there's be millions of teenage fan girls who'd immediately start stuffing themselves in order to be exactly what ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Research Re: Why Stars are important to society

    Many young people try to model their lives in such a way that they are similar to these celebrities, while many celebrities haven't even had to wipe their own arse ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Research Re: Why Stars are important to society

    and we half want to see them stumble, as if to convince us that they are only human too, and even the most perfect life is really not perfect at ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Points

    They reset every two weeks. The reason used to be because they had a winner for the most points, but I don't know if they still do that.

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking Again

    I'm very chatty feeling this morning, hope nobody minds.... Writing I write first, and foremost, because it keeps me sane. I write what's on my mind. My main characters may ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Blame Fand.

    Hello, Deck! I prefer raconteur to liar, as well.....but, I don't lie, just stretch the truth.

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Myself And Future Writing

    Welcome, Stefan! It's okay that you don't like your own writing. There's a little bit of that in each of us, some more than others. We are all over critical ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Strangled

    Hello! I'm sorry, but I didn't really enjoy it. It didn't seem to flow right, for one. The best way to test this is to read it out-loud, at a ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    I can see that, but we needed something to continue the conversation. And, now we have name may be boring, but it suits me, as I am the opinionated, nameless ...

    Apr 7, 2007


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content