Random avatar

McMourning

  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    Pito (a type of whistle)

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    "With me are all 15,000 of my speeches. Unless you stop this, I'll read them all and bore you to death," Pat Buchanan said. Aha! Proof that Pat Buchanan would ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Any Ideas?

    Hmm....that's an interesting way of getting ideas for a story. I have a story about an anorexic adopted girl, and how those two factors contribute to her life. I'm wandering ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Powerpoint Presentation

    Hello! I've never heard of him before today, but internet searches really do work. I kind of like Voyages II , but remember that this is your project, and that ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies Trilogy

    There is already a thread for this . In the beginning, it was just about the Uglies , but has branched to include the entire series.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting an Ending

    Thanks AWritersFantasy! I liked that you just go by feeling. Thanks Claudette! I enjoyed your music comparison! Thanks!

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting an Ending

    Warning: This will sound weird. For the past few years, I've been working on a lengthy tale. Finally, I think I've come to the end, after 44 pages of Word! ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Post Function Coming Soon

    lol Yep....looking over it is a good idea.

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    Thanks, Claudette. I hadn't heard that it was 30...just that he killed students. Or maybe I wasn't really paying attention. Anyway, thanks for telling me.

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Blog Is Back!

    Thanks, Nate!

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Vampire

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Liss (to relieve)

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing poetry

    Hello! It depends on where you'd like it published and what genre it is. For example, a story about the end of the school year could be submitted to your ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Bob! It's alright if you don't feel like giving out your name. I haven't. Everyone here accepts you for who you are. Hope you like it here, McMourning

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    As they say, "If you worry you die. If you don't worry you die; so why worry?" ~The Narrator

    Apr 13, 2007


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver