Random avatar

McMourning

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Logging Problem Fixed

    Thanks, Nate!

    May 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Bye, everyone! I've just been feeling really ill lately, and I just need to recuperate a little. Or else, I might just go mad (loopy, demented, crazy, etcetera). I'll probably ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Squills May 2007 Issue Is Now Available

    Nice stick figures, Nate! :)

    May 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    Psst....you forgot the http:// Or, you could have written My Inspired Writers Board [/url] is turning out to be... You'd have to remove the spaces, of course.

    May 6, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Redesign Coming Very soon!

    Oh. Thanks!

    May 5, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Redesign Coming Very soon!

    Cool! Thanks, Nate! EDIT: Um....I think there's a problem with the resources. When I click the icon next to Young Writers Market, it takes me back to the YWS Homepage.

    May 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Doesn't sound English....A new country has been formed out of desperation. Two African nations looking for peace resort to this, as a place to "house" citizens who wish to be ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    In the future (or very distant past?) a group of dogs run a Star Fleet like community. This particular novel deals with the discovery of the warp engine/speed. While I ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Hello! I agree that it's easier to find mistakes when you handwrite them. I prefer handwriting for a different reason, though. Often, I'm away from computers. Maybe I'm on a ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 5 para. Short Story

    Thanks WritingLuver5 and Hinter! Well, yes, changing sentences works, but it becomes quite dull. Attention Getter Thesis: I surprised to see Bigwig already nibbling on dinner. SOD: This happened first

    May 1, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 5 para. Short Story

    Eeek! My newcomer English professor assigned us a short story. Simple, easy, etc. But, the catch is that is has to be in the five paragraph essay form. And, it's ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Bye, ilubdraco! Good luck!

    May 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Pseudonyms/using fake names online...good or bad?

    For me, I some how doubt anyone could track me down... And if they did, well, my fault for giving out the info, right? \ Yeah, it'd be pretty hard ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Everyone completely skipped this question.... What type of music do you like? "Classical music is the best," Dr. Katz "Soundtracks from the 21st century are nice. I haven't tried listening ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS made it into Writer's Digest 100 best writing sites!

    Sorry Snap, WD only has the previous years top 100 listed. But, we are on 2006 . Just scroll down to the very bottom.

    Apr 30, 2007


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom