Random avatar

McMourning

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cinnamon and Pine Needles

    Hello! I enjoyed the present tense; it fits the scene better than a flashback would. The scene works alone, and probably could develop into a short story. Readers wouldn't need ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: La Plume Noire

    I'd like to be reinstated! Thanks.

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Oh, I guess I wasn't paying attention. Thanks, Imp!

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I probably know this somewhere in my brain, but I can't remember how to access saved drafts. I thought it was under "My Stuff", but that's only my watched topics ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Petunia's Grove of Bluebirds

    Hello! It almost seemed like I was there in the room, standing at the foot of Charlie's bed. I was mad when the nurse cam to kick us out of ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tears of Lecraesa: Prologue

    Hello! It was not at all too wordy! Words are great when describing a scene or setting the mood of the story. However, I am confused about the connection between ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: carbon mimeograph

    Hello! It was nicely written, although, the title isn't really explained. Perhaps you could have more on the fact that a mimeograph reproduces these dark words. men of world tongues, ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmm...sounds like one person is faking her smile, when underneath it all, she has tears. Her mother has died, her brother's in the hospital, she's in debt up to her ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: From the Earth to the Unknown

    Hello! I don't mean to be rude, but this piece needs an overhaul. That's all right, though. I didn’t answer but I just got up and walked towards my room. ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Almost 3000 ...

    10,000 posts???

    May 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Snoink's having a baby!

    But it does mean I have to pick a name, and that means I have to have a gender. If that's the case, couldn't you just pick a name that's ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Speech help

    Hello! I've only done speeches that I've written. But, I do know that they all start at the same place: research. While researching a topic or person you're interested in, ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Congrats to Snoink!

    Congrats, Snoink! It's great that there's someone who reviews often. Thanks!

    May 24, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Growing Down

    sounded professionally done. Honestly, I have read published poems like that. So, congrats! Her letting go was not a chore, But letting go required more. Now, this is just me ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Thanks, Clau! I'm feeling much better already.

    May 13, 2007


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich