Random avatar

McMourning

  • Other Poetry Re: Between 9:03 and 10:26

    I agree that your words painted the image perfectly in my mind. However, I do think your poem could use a little work. There's a difference between "pretending i am ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Slow Down

    Hmm....I understand that this came from a prompt, but I feel like the slashes are distracting. A prompt is merely a starting point for a rough draft. Much revision can ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Bob Giblet Lucy Loose Sweetie Swanson

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: When We Do Meet Again

    I like how you start telling the story right away. It especially works well with this format. It's interesting how you chose to tell snippets of different people's lives. However, ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Princess story for contest

    She didn’t dress like a princess, or talk like a princess, or act like a princess because she was pretending to be a regular girl. Why would she do that ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Someone trying to complete his bucketlist

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Research Re: A Question For All Author's

    I think Rosey Unicorn has a very thorough and correct response. I will add that I do not imagine my work being read by schoolchildren or college students. Most books ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Knowledge

    It is one of the most important things in life; it's the key for survival Ever since the beginning of history, knowledge is created by observing and analyzing. Two small ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Raw Art

    Hmm... It certainly is well-researched and written. I found a few grammars errors, though... Similarly, the cause of madness in hatters, such as in Alice in Wonderland This should be ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Research Archives Re: Ambulances and Police Procedure

    The police would respond, of course. They would question the boys to make sure that the boys weren't involved in part of the foul play. The boys may be questioned ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Degeneration One - Chapter Two

    Ahh...I always wanted to write about the CIA. Bravo for actually doing it. You pulled it off better than I would have. You grabbed the reader's attention early on. Nice. ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Other Re: Text Message Scandal!

    Interesting. I'm sure it was hard to write in text-speak. I don't think I could do it. Voldy: How woz i? Bella: Gr8! sexier dan eva!so confidt n 4ceful! Um...Maybe ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Voyage of the Pied Piper Ch4

    Hello, Djinn. You seem to have a good handle on this story. Although it seemed long looking at it, I read it through quickly because it moved along nicely. “I’s ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Diverting Illusions: Chapter Two

    Hello, RedRum. I agree that you have a really strong opening there. I think the story overall is an interesting idea. I've heard of spirit walking before, but that was ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Ch 10: Careless Lovers

    For the last weeks I had been living a dream… my dream that I had never before dared to believe that it would ever come true. It seems like a ...

    Aug 23, 2011


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla