Random avatar

McMourning

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rememberance Peak

    Hi. The biggest problem I see is spelling. "Thier" should be their*, and "Rememberance" should be Remembrance. Where were you when Elvis died trousers and shoes Like Lukas8u, this line ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: A Letter

    Hi. I've only dabbled in writing lyrics, myself, but here's my thoughts... I feel the meaning and the story behind the words. It's beautiful in a sad sort of way. ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Listen

    Hi, Lilylynn. I agree with Snoink; you don't need the quotation marks and all the capitals. The order could also be changed a bit... My heart sinks, You never listen ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: garage sale

    Hi. I suppose these are three separate poems in a collection titled "Garage Sale", but this title means nothing to me. It does not unify the poems. didn't know how ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Beggar

    Hi. I usually don't read long pieces, but you had no reviews! I assume that you have already handed it in to your teacher, but perhaps you will rewrite this ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pills by Pills- Ch. 1- a work-in-progress.

    Hi. This seems like something I would write, and I hope that you aren't using people's real names. After all, this is fiction. I cry as I sing myself to ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: More than the world

    Hi. I agree that you need some commas, but I also think breaking it into stanzas will help. I also think it will flow better if you change this. You're ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: disappointing discoveries (an excerpt) PG-13

    Hi. I'm not sure if this is the very beginning or not. If it is, I feel something is missing. Where did she the glass tube? Did she find it ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Temptation's Charm

    Hi. Overall, a very charming poem. I'm not sure was tempting you, but I had something in my life that was tempting. I love you do not say what exactly ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Sometimes I borrow one if I need it

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Writer's Digest

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get an empty water bottle. *inserts coin*

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Devil May Care? I Don't.

    Hi. The shards themselves jigsaw together to form a story so perfect, you can wait. Giving in, is no longer possible, believing in impossible is not such a lie. Very ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A colour used as a girl's name

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    When a stranger reminds you of a character you've written. When you don't realise what time it is because you're so engrossed in what your writing.

    Sep 13, 2009


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist