Random avatar

McMourning

  • Art & Photography Re: Autumn Photography

    Hi. I took a photography camp one summer, and I want to repeat some wisdom. Don't take the picture that everyone takes. For me, that was the front of a ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    6/10. "The sun had slipped out of the grasp of the cloudy skies." Nice. It sets a mood for the scene, but there is no action yet. Katherine pushed the ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Other Re: Nationl Honor Society Essay due next week PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!

    Hi. I'm not in the Honor Society, so I really know what they are looking for, but...I think the paragraphs need to have better transitions. After talking about citizenship, don't ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why do you even ask if you already know the answer?

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Ha! You didn't say it couldn't be brown. Did she?

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why don't you know already?

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Insomnia City: A Love Story

    Short, sweet, simple. But, I'm a stickler. Beautiful and skyscrapers are spelled wrong. There should also be some punctuation, here: On the farm, the sun sets. In the suburbs, it ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Snowed In (Tin Man fanfiction)

    Hey! I love Tin Man . I know people who think it's awful, though, so I tried to see both perspectives while reading this. I think it's great that you ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Chemical Romance

    Hi. I liked how each stanza was a different feeling. And, I see why that may fit with the title, but I don't like that it is also the name ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Caffeine

    Hi. I am surprised. At first, I didn't know what to expect; it seemed slapped together. Then, I got into it, and it was good, thought provoking. Gryphon made a ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Ms. Figly's Bright Adventures

    Wow. I can picture reading this in a short story collection or in a literary magazine. Very good. She glanced around, then grabbed the bust of Marie Antoinette, flipped off ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What is love?

    Hi, Cassie. I like the idea behind your poetry. Most people don't write about that side of love. But after years of loving, that single person will rip out your ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: With a Dying Breath (PG-13) (edited)

    Hi. I really liked the poem. You have a steady rhythm to your poetry, but you should add either commas or periods at the end of each line. Inside my ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i can't be who im not

    Hi. Personally, I love it. My only problem is this phrase Just blowing bubbles The bubble wand was pink, And shaped like a star, It doesn't transition right. Maybe more ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: life after lapse

    Hi. I agree with what bludragon525 said--some parts didn't make sense and you definitely need punctuation. Not only punctuation, but spaces between each stanza. I think stanzas should be four ...

    Oct 16, 2009


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb