User avatar

Mazey

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Three Troops - Chapter 3: The Escape

    Edit: I'm so sorry! I don't know why, but my review posted twice! (Grr, how much do I want to bet that it's my slow internet connection due to this ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 1*

    Oooh, with the throne being Maximillion's... the intensity just went up by, like, a lot of notches! Hehehe, *impatiently waiting for the next chapter*. (P.S. ahem *cough*, sconCes (with a ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Vanish - Chapter 1

    I edited a little bit of it, and if you care to read it again - it's really just descriptions. If you don't want to read it again - Mazey ...

    Jan 7, 2011


attempting foot extraction
— Mea