User avatar

Mazey

  • Writing Tutorials Re: Character Development Workshop: Unlocking Your Characters

    I can't believe that - as long as I've been writing - I've never even heard of conflict charts! I thank thee for introducing them to me. Thank you so ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Posture

    My writing posture... hmm... haha.... let's not delve too far into that? *Looks around, hoping her doctor isn't reading this post*, okay, I'll talk. My posture is horrible. Like most ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: A Question on Heroines

    Thank you, Rachael. You had amazing advice, and that was an incredible article. :D

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: On Writing Prose

    These are some very good tips, Eloquent. Rosey had a good point, as well. I felt I could put my few cents in on prose while we're on the topic. ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: A Question on Heroines

    So, I am writing a fantasy novel, and I had a question about my main character (she's a girl). She has red hair, red/demonic eyes (it's a part of the ...

    Dec 24, 2010


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy