User avatar

Mazey

  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite Fantasy book?

    fortis above already said it, but The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss is my favorite fantasy book as well. Definitely pick it up and give it a try ...

    Nov 19, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    C *teehee, gigglesnort* CHUPACABRA!

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Birthday twins

    May 9th! :pirate3: (I was born on mother's day that year! Teeheehee!)

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Imperfect writing

    As writers... well... I just had this crazy idea for a metaphor: Writing is like being the President. Anything you do is going to be criticized - down to every ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Here's me... =D The last one was me being silly with my webcam... hehehehehehehehhe. They just look so innocent in their little car... I had to do something to interrupt ...

    Dec 23, 2010


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye