User avatar

Mazey

  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [17]

    Hello :) I just found your story today, and my... is it entrancing. I read all the way to Chapter 17 in one sitting, and I've never done that before ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Posture

    My writing posture... hmm... haha.... let's not delve too far into that? *Looks around, hoping her doctor isn't reading this post*, okay, I'll talk. My posture is horrible. Like most ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deep Magic Ch 1 edited

    This is really good (and you're right, it was long! but I don't mind, I love reading stories, especially fantasy.) I could do a nit-picky review of grammar and spelling, ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: A Question on Heroines

    Thank you, Rachael. You had amazing advice, and that was an incredible article. :D

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: On Writing Prose

    These are some very good tips, Eloquent. Rosey had a good point, as well. I felt I could put my few cents in on prose while we're on the topic. ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: A Question on Heroines

    So, I am writing a fantasy novel, and I had a question about my main character (she's a girl). She has red hair, red/demonic eyes (it's a part of the ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • General Articles Re: How to be Awkward

    For advanced gauche-masters, the subtle art of pretending to not notice might be an even more effective way of causing fidgeting in your very amicable partner. LOL! Okay, so I'm ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Here's me... =D The last one was me being silly with my webcam... hehehehehehehehhe. They just look so innocent in their little car... I had to do something to interrupt ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Strewberries with Cream

    This has to have one of my favorite endings to a poem =) I can feel the pain in this poem, and the longing to go back to that time ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Boy, A Girl, and A Steel Apartment Door

    Ahhh! I want to know what she wrote on the Post-it note! I want to know so bad! And I want to know what's happening! I get the feelings of ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: 50 word story inspired by 'see that shadow (it's not yours)'

    This was short and sweet =D Everybody knows you can't outrun your own shadow, but I had no choice. I had to get away from the terrible darkness which clung ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Will Find You

    I really like this poem, it was different from most of the other poems you find on here. It was really good. The only thing that did get me was ...

    Dec 22, 2010


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice