User avatar

Mazey

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 3: The Escape

    Edit: I'm so sorry! I don't know why, but my review posted twice! (Grr, how much do I want to bet that it's my slow internet connection due to this ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 3: The Escape

    Alright, as much as I want to make this as positive as possible... I'm not going to lie... This chapter seemed a little rushed. I mean, I get what's going ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 2*

    AHH! This is great! Such a twist, I never expected it! Oh my goodness! I love your description :) The way you twist it in between the action is splendid, ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 2: Missing

    Oooh, this is getting tight! You have a wonderful way of putting the setting in front of the readers. There's a flow about your writing that is absolutely perfect. It's ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Imperfect writing

    As writers... well... I just had this crazy idea for a metaphor: Writing is like being the President. Anything you do is going to be criticized - down to every ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!

    Hey, Aero! I'm Mazey :) So, first off... no ond, and I mean no. one. can have enough onomatopoeia! It's such a rarely used thing (for lack of a better ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 1*

    Oooh, with the throne being Maximillion's... the intensity just went up by, like, a lot of notches! Hehehe, *impatiently waiting for the next chapter*. (P.S. ahem *cough*, sconCes (with a ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: [Sacred Blood Bk;1] Midnight Blood

    Hey there! Do you mind if I call you Drac, instead of DraconiaxLesoto? So, I liked the prologue. There was an air of mystery, and you wrote it well. There ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 1*

    Hello, waitingfor life :) Soo... I thought that you started the chapter off really well. It's was sort of like "Oh, he's relaxed in a chair", and then - BAM! ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vanish - Chapter 1

    I edited a little bit of it, and if you care to read it again - it's really just descriptions. If you don't want to read it again - Mazey ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Crumbled (Into Place)

    I especially loved the opening. It was different, it was unique. May I commend you on your amazing ability to create such dramatic scenes in such a short and quickly ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vanish - Chapter 1

    This is my first novel here on YWS - feel free to give me the "red carpet" review... so be as brutal and honest as possible. I'm very open to ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    Ahhh, I needed that laugh. :) I can just see you laughing maniacally all the way through this poem (at least, I know I would have been). It brings joy ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Character Development Workshop: Unlocking Your Characters

    I can't believe that - as long as I've been writing - I've never even heard of conflict charts! I thank thee for introducing them to me. Thank you so ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Innocent; Chapter 1.

    Hello Geronimo :) I'm Mazey, and I think we met in chat... but anyways, I'm here to review. (By the way, your summary of the story caught my eye and ...

    Jan 3, 2011


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown