User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Rachel About an hour later, the school bell rings. Most of the other kids would be dismissed, but I was going to choir. When I walk in the choir room, ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    I worked this out with Kay. Maitea I get off the plane, and grab my luggage from under the seat. We all walk to the front of the airport, and ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Rachel I take a look at my own overflowing plate of food, then hand him a muffin and my Pepsi. I didn't drink soda anyway. "Thanks." He says with a ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea We get off the plane at the Austin airport. "Just a half hour drive." My mom says with a smile. We grab our luggage, and then get in the ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Clarity "It is only your fault if you make it your fault. Otherwise, you must move on. Don't forget, but hold the memories. But don't let them bother you." I ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Taylor "I found this." I say, giving it to the women. The lady looks at a boy who was also standing in the room. "Is this yours?" She asks. He ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Clarity I get slowly onto the bus, singing to myself. I notice there are quite a few other people. that included a guy with his arms around two girls. Two ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Name: Clarity Reynolds Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: She tries to stay upbeat, and bring every one's mood up. She doesn't complain, keeps negative thoughts to herself, and hates ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Rachel Pushing off most of people's comliments, I walked to the sdie of the auditiorium while the teacher gave directions. "That was pretty good, you know." A guy says. I ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "I don't know an Ace," I say, then hang up. "Who was that?" My mom asks. "Some kid named Ace." I reply. "Maitea, he was the one who kidnapped ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Rachel He shoves the cigarette in his pocket, "See, all gone. Happy?" Well, I know you'll be smoking it later, so no. Is what I thought, but I kept it ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Rachel Taylor I walk into the school, and look around in awe. The place is huge, and even for a school, it is beautiful. I realize I am the subject ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea I wake up slowly. My mom is staning over me. "Where am I?" I ask. I wince as I feel a pain in my forehead. "A hospital in Spain, ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    I need to write in this POV or most of it won't make sense..... And sorry it is kind of long, just wanted to get most things cleared up. Heather ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Name: Rachel Taylor Gender: Female Age: 16 Appearance: Personality: She is sweet, and self confident, but always a little anti-social. She keeps most of her feelings inside and hates repeating ...

    May 16, 2010


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee