User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "You obviously don't care if you get found out here. Why not? What do you want from me?" Ace says. "I guess I just wanted to see you again. ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Clarity "I just hate being alone and I want to move on and find a place in the world for me. I want to find someone whose right for me ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea I walk out of the room, but before I do, I give Ace one last look. This might have been the last time I saw him, if I didn't ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Rachel Conner smiles, and my heart misses a beat. "Well, I am done anyway. I have to go." I say, shoving all my music in the bag. A sheet drops. ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Rachel Eventually, choir practice ends, and we get to go to the dorms. The choir director gives me approving looks, and I smile. It was nice to do something right ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    Charles We begin our walk down the canyon walls. The chaperon drones on like a tour guide about types of rocks and layers of the canyon and whatever else I ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    Charles The Coach buses pull up at the trails edge. I squeeze Juliet's hand lightly. "Ready for a day in the sun?" I ask her. "Kind of." she replies with ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    No, I want Juliet to be his girlfriend. And don't you have to PM fadedHeart for a list of powers?

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Rachel "Well, he looks at me with those... piercing eyes, you know. Like the time when we were late during our Math class. He seemed to be angry at me ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    Charles needs a girlfriend (who is a gypsy child).

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea The anesthetic wears off, and I hear Riley and Chris talking about me. I listen in a little, but can't bring myself to care. Whatever happened, they would keep ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea Ace kept his face blank and expressionless as I talked to him. This wasn't a good sign. Not that I didn't deserve whatever he was going to do anyway. ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Clarity "Raven, want to go grab a bite to eat?" I ask her. She looked lonely, and I felt bad. Devin hands me a few bills, and walks to the ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    Name: Charles St.Claire Gender: Male Age: 17 Picture: Personality: He is classy, elegant, and charming. He is a bit of a flirt, but also very sweet. He is understanding, and ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea I suddenly feel very tired, and lay down at the edge of the woods. I fall right asleep. I wake up some time later. "Where am I?" I ask, ...

    May 21, 2010


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx