User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea Ace is pale as sheet, and as he holds my hand to his face, I can feel it burning. His fever must have been well over 100 degrees. "You're ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    I'll make Lorei's cousin. For the sake of everything, Lorei went missing and hasn't been seen for a long time. But I'm not saying Lorei's dead, though everyone thinks she ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    Charles "My name is Derek, and I suggest you leave us alone," the boy says. "That's nice." I say, looking again at Stacey. "Whats wrong?" Juliet asks, coming up to ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    Name: Allen Hertz Gender(yes, there are guy models): Male Age(I'd rather it be between 18 and 30): 24 Description/picture: Likes/dislikes: Likes- Nice girls, nice people, video games, optimists Dislik

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea I sat thinking about what Riley had said. So I couldn't see Ace in the mansion anymore. That was just going to complicate things, but I didn't have a ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "What were you thinking?" Ace looks at me, "What was I thinking? I killed them!" He laughs. "Here's an idea, let's not tell Riley." I say. "I like that ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea I pull up at the first house I see. A large, black gate surrounds it, with a number dial on that side. Again, easy enough. I grab a crowbar ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Rachel Oliver was acting so weird. It kind of scared me. I watched him leave, then went over to Conner. He was standing with a group of other girls, perfectly ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cursed Atonement

    I save a spot for descendant of Ivan the terrible.

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Rachel I look at myself in the mirror. A year ago, I was a hard working girl, just scraping by. A girl with few dreams, and a cloudy future. Surrounded ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    I think Maitea's loosing it a bit... Maitea I lean against a brick wall, and think. Where was I going to go from here? The second I thought the question, ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    ((Here comes trouble)) Charles I watch as Juliet easily deflects numerous attacks in her direction. It was odd, knowing that she wasn't the only one I had never seen anyone ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Rachel I look down at the two outfits, the only two outifts I had, thrown on the bed. I turn to Summer. "What am I going to wear?" I ask ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea I slip into my car, and drive away. I jump at every noise, almost certain I am going to get caught. Once I am far from the mansion, I ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "I wont make you leave them, Ace. they need you, you know. But I will come when I can. In my free time, I will do what I can ...

    May 25, 2010


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson