-
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
Barric What was the meaning of this? I wondered to myself as the prince, in the flesh, strode into the room. I would have said that Ren captured him, and ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
((Can I make one of Ren's spies?)) Name: Sir Barric Wellington Gender: Male Kind of Creature: human Personality: He's clever, a talented liar, and sly. He doesn't give people a ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Maitea Ace held me closer, and I pressed myself against him. Anyone could feel he was cold, and I wasn't sure how much I was helping. I was dripping wet, ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Name: Maitea Donerez (may-tee-ah) Age: 17 Picture: Country and Global Location: Has more of a Spanish personality, but now lives in the USA Languages You Speak: English, Spanish, Italian Which ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea I stood talking to Eve and Cleo outside of Riley's room. I knew how much loosing Reg would hurt her, and I also thought that maybe having her forget ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea I, against better judgment, had stayed up most of the night, watching Ace. I knew just watching him wasn't going to do anything, but it felt like I had ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea "Don't worry, though."Eve said, "You'll get used to it. Besides, without all the drama, things would get too boring around here." I turned to look at Howard, "She's sort ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea I watched Howard walk into Max's old room as me and Ace went back to his room. Ace was getting tierd again, and needed rest. I wanted, honestly, to ...
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain
Just a note, Natalie doesn't like Lorei too much.... Natalie "What was...what...wa-a-s that?" I ask, looking around. "You just teleported with us. Mind telling us why? Thinking of tipping off ...
Jun 20, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
What happened to this?
Jun 20, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain
Natalie I tied the horse up by the stream to drink, and looked into the field. It really was beautiful. Technically, we were out of the limits of my parent's ...
Jun 19, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain
Do you have any idea how I could bring Natalie in?
Jun 19, 2010 -
Re: Cursed Atonement
name- Natalia Anastasia Lenin (Nat) age- 21 gender- Female ancestor- Ivan the Terrible appearance- history- She was born, then left in an orphanage. She was kicked out, as is Russian ...
Jun 19, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea I couldn't help but laugh along as Riley pointed out probably the two most likely, of any of us, to have used guns when we were six. "Are we ...
Jun 18, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea I hear the familar soun of Riley's motorcycle engine in the driveway. "They're back," I say. I lean down and gie Ace a kiss, "'and it's all thanks to ...
Jun 15, 2010
