User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea "I made her cry by accident. Apparently she knows more about me than I thought she did." Ace sighed. "Of course. She's a mom. They're good at doing that." ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    What happened to this???

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    The Black Dreamer (Alan Steffie) I stepped into the gym, Rebbecca close beside me. Her blonde hair was pulled into a low bun, and she was in her normal practice ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea "Not to you it doesn't. If you get me one little vial of your strongest poison, I can get you the plant." Alis edged me on, This could save ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    The Black Dreamer (Alan Steffie) I am the last act of the night. The judges look tired, and I need to work hard to get their attention. "And who are ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea "I love you," Ace laughed, "So much." "Love you too," I said. I leaned back on the couch, and looked again at the ring. Ace put an arm around ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea Seeing Reg had been a shock for me, of course, but what was waiting for me when I got home was an even bigger shock. I sat on the ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Name: The Black Dreamer (Alan Steffie) Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Location: Seattle, Washington Act: Magician Personality: Onstage, he appears mysterious and dangerous, but offstage he's like an

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea I looked at all of us, my eyes falling on each person in turn. So this was what we had come to. Fighting, bickering, hating, for two months straight. ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea I gave up, and followed Howard end Eve. As much as I hated Riley, as much as I kind of wish she'd die, I really didn't want Tia as ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea I went over to Ace. We were staying in a simple little motel, or what must have been one at a time. Now, it was practically deserted. He was ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Barric "I don't know, Sir Barric. It couldn't work, even if I am... in love with her, due to who and what I am. Nothing can happen. Does that satisfy ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Barric I know nothing about you, Prince Enyalius. All I have to work with are your... family values," I fingered a ring on my finger, being careful of how I ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea "Sorry, Maitea," he whispered. "I can't help it." "As much as I would have liked to say the same things, I don't want to get myself shot. That was ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Barric What was this fool doing in the co-captains seat? I shot a nasty glare at Enyalius. I regained composure when Ren looked at me, and put on a blank ...

    Jul 17, 2010


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France