User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Riley was welcoming, overall, a bit opressive though. I was really happy to see Bree again. But that Reg guy scared me a little. He seemed to always look ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    Name: Coita Derser (coy-ta) Gender: Female Age: 18 Description: Personality: She is always just sort of 'there' until you need her. She is always present, but never really a part ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Deme I walked out of the romm, making notes on my clipboard. Ah, that girl nearly gave me a heart attack. Was she trying to get me killed. "Foster," I ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Name: Maitea Donerez (may-tee-ah) Age: 16 Picture: Vehicle: Car Personality: She is really a sweet girl. She is a fabulous mix of kind and clever. She loves to have fun ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Demeria (Deme) "What worked?" I asked, butting in on the conversation between Carmen and Isaisah. "The drug...er...the pill, the one you gave us to keep the patients powers from working ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Name: Roseanna Melez Age: 22 Gender: Female Height: 5'6'' Weight: 100 From: FBI, she was a assasin Rank: None Yet Animal: King Cobra Abilities: She has good hearing, sight, and ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Sena I go to check on the horses. They are white as snow, like I wanted them to be, ad have beautiful golden mane. It was too bad looks didn't ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cullens vs. Volturi

    Name: Chantelle Marcello (Pronounced shan-tell. Shan rymes with lawn.) Age: 132 Age you look: 22 Team: Volturi Picture: Vegetarian or Regular Vampire: Regular Personality: She can be somewhat sinister

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cullens vs. Volturi

    Cullens vs. Volturi Have you ever wanted to be in the twilight books? Here is your chance. You can be a vampire, newly created or very old. No existing characters ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Name: Demeria Gertuse Age: 18 Role (worker or kid): Worker Gender: Female Appearance: Profile: She is an intern at the lab in the JTC. She also helps the nurses when ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Nightdemons

    Name: Marcello Enterio (nickname: Marco) Age: 22 Gender: Male Animal: Snake Side/Team: Sunguardians Picture human: Pictue animal: Personality: He is very clever, and smart, and has a kind thing to ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Sena I check my reflection in the mirror. My hair still looks okay. I breath a sigh of relief. But I better check with the others. "Does my hair look ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Name: Senatoma (nickname Sena) Age: 18 Gender: Female Parent: Aphrodite Personality: A very vain, but kind girl. she is a bit obsessed with her aperance, even though she knows she ...

    Feb 24, 2010


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox