User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Bree runs downstairs, and speeds off in ehr pink car. From the direction she is heading, I assume mexico is her destination. I martch upstairs. I really don't care ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    just a note...Jordan is way over-critical. He could find problems with a supermodel. Jordan A fidget uncomftorably with the sleeves of the tux I am wearing. Lori had convinced me ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Character Palate: Name: Jordan Mero Gender: Male Age: 17 Grade: Junior Picture: Personality: He is a classic jock. He isn't very bright academically wise, but he is definetly the 'it' ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Me and Ace continued our little debate. Obviously, I was winning. Then reg burst through the door. The scowl he wore on his face seemed permanant, like he would ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Great, Max has the cops after us. I put the car into auto-drive, a feature that was removed from cars almost ten years ago. I turn around, and take ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Edge Wars

    Name: Arcadeia Bryn (pronounced ar-cay-dee-ah) Nickname:Arcadi (pronoucned ar-cay-dee) Race: She is a half breed(half Shryke, half Fourthling) Age: 17 Appearance: But she has two long, brown wings com

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I slip halfway up the stairs, thankfully, Ace catches me. I walk the rest of the way up to my room without incident, but he always has a hand ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I wake up on a hospital bed. I think. I go to sit up. The walls are white, the bed is white, the sheets are white. Definetly a hospital. ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Max chucks Aliss stuff out the window. Her face pulls up into an evil smile. She takes out a gun, and aims it at Max's head. "Anyone moves, and ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea We walked in the door after a sucsessful hiest. But, then again, I had the impression most of the Fishers hiests were sucsessful. A new girl sat on the ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea After play-fighting Riley and Ace, and loosing, I go to Bree. As I go to knock on her door I hear stifled sobs coming from inside her room. Fabulous. ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I run to about the location Reg would have thrown the gun. I figured Reg and Max would have fought near the graveyard and with Reg's strength... It doesn't ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I put my hand on Max's shoulder. "Calm down." I tell him. "Why should I?" He asks defiently. "Because if you don't I won't help you find your gun." ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Suddenly there is a loud bang from the forest area. I come downstairs to hear Riley cursing, and Bree atempting to calm her down without much sucsess. Bree looks ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I honesty didn't want to break the furniture. I had done it before. It was obvious Riley underestimated my ability. most people did. We stepped outside to a grassy ...

    Mar 13, 2010


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes