User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: Faulty Bullets.

    Claims spot for Helion Godess.....

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Maitea I am taking a step one minute, the next I am in a library. A few old ladies are playing bingo. Two teens are sitting drinking coffee. Its so...quiet...... ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Alis runs out of the house. I shrug, and go to see what happened. Riley brushes coldly past me. I walk into the kitchen. "What was that?" I ask. ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea We drive back to the house. As soon as we are in, I run right up to Ace. "That really was incredible, you know. We'd all be dead otherwise. ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Me, Bree and Ace all pull up to the mansion. About thirty cops are in a big circle around the house. Riley is talking to Marcello.H e's smiling, she ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea "Ace," I said, starting to walk towards him, "I love you too." He looks at me in somewhat in shock for a minute, then comes and pulls me into ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I mentaly congratulate myself for making food that didn't look like an elephant had steped on it. I hold up another roll, "This look okay?" I ask Ace. "Uh, ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Sorry, I have been busy lately. Maitea I run down to the kitchen where Bree and Ace are. "Where's Maitea?" Bree asks. "I don't know." Ace reponds. "I thought you ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Ace goes upstairs, I turn to Mrs. Evans, "Did you really have to say that? Didn't, for one minute, you consider his feelings?" "Think about it mom, not all ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Clara Sommers I saunter into the large, bright classroom. Carson, I notice, isn't there. Thge teacher is though. I sit beside Castiel. "This is stupid." I whisper to him. "Like ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Hey, Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy. Maitea I drag Ace into the sitting room where Mr. and Mrs. Evans are. "Hi, I am Maitea, ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Name: Clara Sommers Gender: Female Age: 14 Picture: Country: Canada Allegance: Europe Skills: She is a good actress, a good liar. And also very agile. Flaws: Not the best fighter. ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I finish the last of the wedding plans, sigh, and call the companies to place our orders. Marcello could get them for us. "Ace, how much you wanna bet ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Riley looks like she is about to go insane. "Riley..." I say cauciously. She takes a deep breath. "Everyone, load your guns. No, scratch that. Maitea and Alis, load ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Jordan "Do you feel better now?" I ask. "Yeah. I do." She replies. I smile. "You want to meet me at the lake? We could see if the hot dog ...

    Mar 23, 2010


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver