User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei I stood there, shaking. There were two reasons why. One reason, was because I still was used to transporting. Second, the obvious reason, I was afraid. But I wasn't ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei One second I am sitting with Emmett, trying my best to hide my thoughts, the next second Cutter is standing next to me. As accustomed as I was to ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei "Sure, sounds like fun. Does anyone else want to come?" Emmett says. No one else says anything, so I led Emmett upstairs. "The light, the sun, clean air. You ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "Don't cry, Ace," I said. I went up to him, and gave him a hug. "If you want, we can go right now, make sure your parents are safe, ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei I look back up the trap door. "Your dad is coming." Cutter says. His mind-reading helped me be alert in advance so I could be in my room when ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Sorry it's long. Lorei I finish pouring Emmett's lemonade, among the other drinks, and peak out of the kitchen. The hallway is empty. I try to stay on carpeted areas, ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Unless we have another normal person, could my character's house be the main hide out, or base, for the Mages?

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Looks like you need a normal person.... Name: Lorelei Maith (Lorei) Age: 19 Profession: normal citizen Appearance: Personality: She is clever, and kind. She is honest with people, but is ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea Ace came up and gave me a hug. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Totally fine," I say, "thought I can't say the same for Alis's car. She is going ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea Two girls walked in the door. I looked them over. "Mitch, are these yours?" I ask him. "One of them." He responded. "And the other?" "Maybe a friend." "Who ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Living & The Dead.

    Name: Alexandra "Alex" Maire Capo Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: Medium length black hair, borwn eyes and slightly tanned skin. Allways has a variety of cuts and scars on her ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Name: Maitea Donerez (may-tee-ah) Age: 17 Picture: Country and Global Location: Has more of a Spainish personality, but now lives in the USA Languages You Speak: English, Spanish, Italian Which ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Name: Duchess Atonia Isabella Diana D'Feriso (goes by Ationa) Gender: Female Age: 20 Rank (knight, peasant, etc.): Dutchess Appearance: Personality: Very formal, and closed. She looks at things throug

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea "Nothing. I love you," Ace said, giving me a hug, "You just keep saving me." "Because that's not a confusing statement at all." I say. "No, it isn't." He ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I understood a now. All those loose strings had tied themself up. Become one, big, tangled braid. I smile. "You like hitting things with books, don't you?" He laughs, ...

    Apr 9, 2010


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter