User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    I don't have time to keep up with this anymore, so I am sort of dropping out. sorry. But at least I have a good way to do it now.... ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: It Sucks to Serve (Accepting)

    We need six players.

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: It Sucks to Serve (Accepting)

    The uniform: The volleyballs:

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: It Sucks to Serve (Accepting)

    No one is going to play the Coach, but I wanted to let everyone know what he looks like, his personality ect. Name: Coach Larson Age (real):178 Age (fake): 29 ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea Alis came in and shoved a bunch of similar-looking leaves into my hands, and left without a word. "Some-one's being dramatic." Ace observed. I rolled my eyes at her. ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: It Sucks to Serve (Accepting)

    We need at least six girls.

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: It Sucks to Serve (Accepting)

    Name: Claire Jacobs Age (real): 67 Age (fake): 15 Position: Lebrero. A Lebrero is the person that switches in for the middle hitter when they rotate into the back row. ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: It Sucks to Serve (Accepting)

    It Sucks to Serve There are basic assumptions about vampires. There is the classic version of a vampire set forth by Dracula. Blood sucking, evil, can't go out in sunlight, ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Alan The karaoke was going great. I clapped, a lot. Two singers from VI went, and then another girl. She was pretty good. Out of the three, the boy was ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea "So, I wasn't eavesdropping or anything, thin walls, you know. But I heard you talking to your sister last night. What'd she have to say?" Ace raised an eyebrow. ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Sir Barric "Halt! Who goes there?" I demanded, looking into the shadows. "Take a guess," Enyaluis' voice rang from the shadows. "Oh, exactly who I was hoping to find dead. ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Alan We arrived at Club Rio, and I helped Ollette out of the car. There was Valle parking, which made my life easier. I wrapped one of my arms around ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea "Ready to go?" I asked Ace. "Always ready." There seemed to be a double meaning to his words, and I didn't understand, but I didn't really push it. We ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea My whole morning was a rush. I got up to Alis shoving the plant she had promised into my hand, and then Riley yelling at us to get ready ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    The Black Dreamer-(Alan Steffie) After the guy made an announcement about us going to a dance, my whole mood lifted. I grinned from ear to ear, and looked around. Many ...

    Aug 7, 2010


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith