-
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Maitea He stopped the motorcycle on a small street, and I yanked my hands away from his waist. "Let's start here." He said, pulling his helemt off and skaing out ...
Dec 8, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Maitea "It's good to see you again, Riley," I said as she came back downstairs. Since we had arived in the middle of the Alis-drama, I hadn't gotten a chance ...
Oct 31, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Maitea “Okay, let’s just get the first hotel we see, I’m tired,” I put my head back against the seat with a yawn. It was getting dark, and Ace and ...
Oct 16, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Maitea It felt wierd, having a gun in my pocket again, and another under the seat of the car. A vial of poison in a little glass bead around my ...
Oct 13, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Maitea "What do we do?" Ace aksed. He looked pale, paler than I had seen him since the gang. I lead him over to a chair, and he sat down. ...
Oct 8, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Maitea "Um, so how was your day, Maitea?" Ace asked, I could tell he didn't like this situation. I had to get my own word in before I answered Ace, ...
Oct 5, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Name: Maitea Finn Age: 23 Picture/Description: Current Location: San Diego Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, and a bit of Japanese (Ace taught her) Past RHG’s: 2nd, 3rd and 4th Vehicle: Personal
Oct 2, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Maitea Before Riley brought us o the little apartment, I had found Eve and had her take a look at Ace's arm. She had bandaged it up, and given him ...
Oct 2, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Maitea Alis always had been a traitor. Now, it was likely about to be what killed us. I took out a little handgun from my pocket, and with my eyes, ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Maitea Much of the gang had taken to looking around the outside of the house, but I had stayed inside. I found it hard, somehow, to picture Riley growing up ...
Sep 23, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Maitea “I just sort of had been thinking about it lately, I don’t know. I was thinking about my parents the other day, you know. They were part of a ...
Sep 16, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Maitea "I'm just as bad as Alis," Ace sighed. He hadn't seen me come in, and it sort of concerned me. "No your not," I spoke. He jumped, and that ...
Sep 8, 2010 -
Re: The Lamirghetta (started)
Name: Celena Gender (if you're male, you're a sorcerer, female, you're a sorceress): Sorceress Age (in the hundreds, though they resemble youths): 345 Side (as the character portrays themself in ...
Sep 8, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Maitea I watched Alis storm out the door. "Bitch," I mumbled under my breath. I watched Ace smile, he obviously had heard what I said. "Exactly how much land do ...
Sep 8, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Maitea I grabbed my gun from where it was strapped to my belt and got in the back of Alis's car. I tossed the keys to Eve, "You can drive." ...
Sep 4, 2010
