-
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Rachel Eventually, choir practice ends, and we get to go to the dorms. The choir director gives me approving looks, and I smile. It was nice to do something right ...
May 23, 2010 -
Re: Gypsy Child
Charles We begin our walk down the canyon walls. The chaperon drones on like a tour guide about types of rocks and layers of the canyon and whatever else I ...
May 23, 2010 -
Re: Gypsy Child
Charles The Coach buses pull up at the trails edge. I squeeze Juliet's hand lightly. "Ready for a day in the sun?" I ask her. "Kind of." she replies with ...
May 23, 2010 -
Re: Gypsy Child
No, I want Juliet to be his girlfriend. And don't you have to PM fadedHeart for a list of powers?
May 23, 2010 -
Re: High School DT
You know, we could have Rachel show up, and hang out with Thomas. And then Conner could get mad and rat them out..... Or you could reverse that. Just an ...
May 22, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Rachel "Well, he looks at me with those... piercing eyes, you know. Like the time when we were late during our Math class. He seemed to be angry at me ...
May 22, 2010 -
Re: Gypsy Child
Charles needs a girlfriend (who is a gypsy child).
May 22, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea The anesthetic wears off, and I hear Riley and Chris talking about me. I listen in a little, but can't bring myself to care. Whatever happened, they would keep ...
May 22, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea Ace kept his face blank and expressionless as I talked to him. This wasn't a good sign. Not that I didn't deserve whatever he was going to do anyway. ...
May 22, 2010 -
Re: Dream On.
Clarity "Raven, want to go grab a bite to eat?" I ask her. She looked lonely, and I felt bad. Devin hands me a few bills, and walks to the ...
May 22, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
All the relationships are getting messed up, I noticed. Bree is dead, so Reg doesn't have her anymore Maitea killed Bree, and Ace doesn't want anything to do with her ...
May 22, 2010 -
Re: Gypsy Child
Name: Charles St.Claire Gender: Male Age: 17 Picture: Personality: He is classy, elegant, and charming. He is a bit of a flirt, but also very sweet. He is understanding, and ...
May 22, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea I suddenly feel very tired, and lay down at the edge of the woods. I fall right asleep. I wake up some time later. "Where am I?" I ask, ...
May 21, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Rachel About an hour later, the school bell rings. Most of the other kids would be dismissed, but I was going to choir. When I walk in the choir room, ...
May 21, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
I worked this out with Kay. Maitea I get off the plane, and grab my luggage from under the seat. We all walk to the front of the airport, and ...
May 20, 2010
