-
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Rachel Oliver was acting so weird. It kind of scared me. I watched him leave, then went over to Conner. He was standing with a group of other girls, perfectly ...
May 30, 2010 -
Re: Cursed Atonement
I save a spot for descendant of Ivan the terrible.
May 29, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Rachel I look at myself in the mirror. A year ago, I was a hard working girl, just scraping by. A girl with few dreams, and a cloudy future. Surrounded ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
I think Maitea's loosing it a bit... Maitea I lean against a brick wall, and think. Where was I going to go from here? The second I thought the question, ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: Gypsy Child
((Here comes trouble)) Charles I watch as Juliet easily deflects numerous attacks in her direction. It was odd, knowing that she wasn't the only one I had never seen anyone ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Rachel I look down at the two outfits, the only two outifts I had, thrown on the bed. I turn to Summer. "What am I going to wear?" I ask ...
May 27, 2010 -
Re: Bliss of Darkness
Hey! This is your first attempt at poetry? are you sure? Because this was really good. My only problem is the punctuation. You do not need to punctuate every line ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea I slip into my car, and drive away. I jump at every noise, almost certain I am going to get caught. Once I am far from the mansion, I ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: High School DT
I like that idea...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea "I wont make you leave them, Ace. they need you, you know. But I will come when I can. In my free time, I will do what I can ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea "You obviously don't care if you get found out here. Why not? What do you want from me?" Ace says. "I guess I just wanted to see you again. ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: High School DT
That would make sense. But Rachel would want nothing to do with the alcohol/drugs. She's too good a girl....
May 24, 2010 -
Re: Dream On.
Clarity "I just hate being alone and I want to move on and find a place in the world for me. I want to find someone whose right for me ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea I walk out of the room, but before I do, I give Ace one last look. This might have been the last time I saw him, if I didn't ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Rachel Conner smiles, and my heart misses a beat. "Well, I am done anyway. I have to go." I say, shoving all my music in the bag. A sheet drops. ...
May 24, 2010
