User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea I watched Howard walk into Max's old room as me and Ace went back to his room. Ace was getting tierd again, and needed rest. I wanted, honestly, to ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Just a note, Natalie doesn't like Lorei too much.... Natalie "What was...what...wa-a-s that?" I ask, looking around. "You just teleported with us. Mind telling us why? Thinking of tipping off ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    What happened to this?

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Natalie I tied the horse up by the stream to drink, and looked into the field. It really was beautiful. Technically, we were out of the limits of my parent's ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Do you have any idea how I could bring Natalie in?

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cursed Atonement

    name- Natalia Anastasia Lenin (Nat) age- 21 gender- Female ancestor- Ivan the Terrible appearance- history- She was born, then left in an orphanage. She was kicked out, as is Russian ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea I couldn't help but laugh along as Riley pointed out probably the two most likely, of any of us, to have used guns when we were six. "Are we ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea I hear the familar soun of Riley's motorcycle engine in the driveway. "They're back," I say. I lean down and gie Ace a kiss, "'and it's all thanks to ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea Ace is pale as sheet, and as he holds my hand to his face, I can feel it burning. His fever must have been well over 100 degrees. "You're ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    I'll make Lorei's cousin. For the sake of everything, Lorei went missing and hasn't been seen for a long time. But I'm not saying Lorei's dead, though everyone thinks she ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    Charles "My name is Derek, and I suggest you leave us alone," the boy says. "That's nice." I say, looking again at Stacey. "Whats wrong?" Juliet asks, coming up to ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    Name: Allen Hertz Gender(yes, there are guy models): Male Age(I'd rather it be between 18 and 30): 24 Description/picture: Likes/dislikes: Likes- Nice girls, nice people, video games, optimists Dislik

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea I sat thinking about what Riley had said. So I couldn't see Ace in the mansion anymore. That was just going to complicate things, but I didn't have a ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "What were you thinking?" Ace looks at me, "What was I thinking? I killed them!" He laughs. "Here's an idea, let's not tell Riley." I say. "I like that ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea I pull up at the first house I see. A large, black gate surrounds it, with a number dial on that side. Again, easy enough. I grab a crowbar ...

    May 31, 2010


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson