User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea I gave up, and followed Howard end Eve. As much as I hated Riley, as much as I kind of wish she'd die, I really didn't want Tia as ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea I went over to Ace. We were staying in a simple little motel, or what must have been one at a time. Now, it was practically deserted. He was ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Barric "I don't know, Sir Barric. It couldn't work, even if I am... in love with her, due to who and what I am. Nothing can happen. Does that satisfy ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I love the way chapter four is starting off. Kay, your doing a good job making Riley the least likeable person to walk this earth. It's funny reading what she's ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Barric I know nothing about you, Prince Enyalius. All I have to work with are your... family values," I fingered a ring on my finger, being careful of how I ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea "Sorry, Maitea," he whispered. "I can't help it." "As much as I would have liked to say the same things, I don't want to get myself shot. That was ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Barric What was this fool doing in the co-captains seat? I shot a nasty glare at Enyalius. I regained composure when Ren looked at me, and put on a blank ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Barric What was the meaning of this? I wondered to myself as the prince, in the flesh, strode into the room. I would have said that Ren captured him, and ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    ((Can I make one of Ren's spies?)) Name: Sir Barric Wellington Gender: Male Kind of Creature: human Personality: He's clever, a talented liar, and sly. He doesn't give people a ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea Ace held me closer, and I pressed myself against him. Anyone could feel he was cold, and I wasn't sure how much I was helping. I was dripping wet, ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Name: Maitea Donerez (may-tee-ah) Age: 17 Picture: Country and Global Location: Has more of a Spanish personality, but now lives in the USA Languages You Speak: English, Spanish, Italian Which ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea I stood talking to Eve and Cleo outside of Riley's room. I knew how much loosing Reg would hurt her, and I also thought that maybe having her forget ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea I, against better judgment, had stayed up most of the night, watching Ace. I knew just watching him wasn't going to do anything, but it felt like I had ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    What about, for a name, 'The Chased'.

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "Don't worry, though."Eve said, "You'll get used to it. Besides, without all the drama, things would get too boring around here." I turned to look at Howard, "She's sort ...

    Jun 30, 2010


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison