User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea "Ready to go?" I asked Ace. "Always ready." There seemed to be a double meaning to his words, and I didn't understand, but I didn't really push it. We ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea My whole morning was a rush. I got up to Alis shoving the plant she had promised into my hand, and then Riley yelling at us to get ready ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    The Black Dreamer-(Alan Steffie) After the guy made an announcement about us going to a dance, my whole mood lifted. I grinned from ear to ear, and looked around. Many ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Have fun Ben... What would have happened if Ace overheard what Lilly said (Maitea's POV): "So your marrying a half-gay alien with blue hair?" she clarified. Suddenly, I realized Ace ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea "I made her cry by accident. Apparently she knows more about me than I thought she did." Ace sighed. "Of course. She's a mom. They're good at doing that." ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    What happened to this???

    Aug 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Yeah, but Alis is more straightforward. She just takes out a gun she doesn't like, Tia seems more like she would have a full-blown plan.

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    The Black Dreamer (Alan Steffie) I stepped into the gym, Rebbecca close beside me. Her blonde hair was pulled into a low bun, and she was in her normal practice ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea "Not to you it doesn't. If you get me one little vial of your strongest poison, I can get you the plant." Alis edged me on, This could save ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    The Black Dreamer (Alan Steffie) I am the last act of the night. The judges look tired, and I need to work hard to get their attention. "And who are ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea "I love you," Ace laughed, "So much." "Love you too," I said. I leaned back on the couch, and looked again at the ring. Ace put an arm around ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Vanadis, your last post came out of nowhere. I read it twice, and I'm like....wow, this just made Maitea's day.

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea Seeing Reg had been a shock for me, of course, but what was waiting for me when I got home was an even bigger shock. I sat on the ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Name: The Black Dreamer (Alan Steffie) Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Location: Seattle, Washington Act: Magician Personality: Onstage, he appears mysterious and dangerous, but offstage he's like an

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea I looked at all of us, my eyes falling on each person in turn. So this was what we had come to. Fighting, bickering, hating, for two months straight. ...

    Jul 25, 2010


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning