User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Name: Demeria Gertuse Age: 18 Role (worker or kid): Worker Gender: Female Appearance: Profile: She is an intern at the lab in the JTC. She also helps the nurses when ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is Better in the Snow

    May here, I really like this poem. I do, a lot. BUT.... I feel like I am reading a story sometimes, your lines are just too long. For example: The ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Nightdemons

    Name: Marcello Enterio (nickname: Marco) Age: 22 Gender: Male Animal: Snake Side/Team: Sunguardians Picture human: Pictue animal: Personality: He is very clever, and smart, and has a kind thing to ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Sena I check my reflection in the mirror. My hair still looks okay. I breath a sigh of relief. But I better check with the others. "Does my hair look ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Name: Senatoma (nickname Sena) Age: 18 Gender: Female Parent: Aphrodite Personality: A very vain, but kind girl. she is a bit obsessed with her aperance, even though she knows she ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken Wings

    May here, This is a really good expression of faith, and it really has anicemessage to it. It really shows us what faith and believing can be like, and s ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Frozen Tears

    May here, I love how you are really honest about your day, and how you make every little thing seem so exciting. My favorite part was "I let out a ...

    Feb 24, 2010


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix