User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea We walked in the door after a sucsessful hiest. But, then again, I had the impression most of the Fishers hiests were sucsessful. A new girl sat on the ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea After play-fighting Riley and Ace, and loosing, I go to Bree. As I go to knock on her door I hear stifled sobs coming from inside her room. Fabulous. ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I run to about the location Reg would have thrown the gun. I figured Reg and Max would have fought near the graveyard and with Reg's strength... It doesn't ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I put my hand on Max's shoulder. "Calm down." I tell him. "Why should I?" He asks defiently. "Because if you don't I won't help you find your gun." ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Suddenly there is a loud bang from the forest area. I come downstairs to hear Riley cursing, and Bree atempting to calm her down without much sucsess. Bree looks ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I honesty didn't want to break the furniture. I had done it before. It was obvious Riley underestimated my ability. most people did. We stepped outside to a grassy ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Riley was welcoming, overall, a bit opressive though. I was really happy to see Bree again. But that Reg guy scared me a little. He seemed to always look ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    Name: Coita Derser (coy-ta) Gender: Female Age: 18 Description: Personality: She is always just sort of 'there' until you need her. She is always present, but never really a part ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Deme I walked out of the romm, making notes on my clipboard. Ah, that girl nearly gave me a heart attack. Was she trying to get me killed. "Foster," I ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Name: Maitea Donerez (may-tee-ah) Age: 16 Picture: Vehicle: Car Personality: She is really a sweet girl. She is a fabulous mix of kind and clever. She loves to have fun ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Demeria (Deme) "What worked?" I asked, butting in on the conversation between Carmen and Isaisah. "The drug...er...the pill, the one you gave us to keep the patients powers from working ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Name: Roseanna Melez Age: 22 Gender: Female Height: 5'6'' Weight: 100 From: FBI, she was a assasin Rank: None Yet Animal: King Cobra Abilities: She has good hearing, sight, and ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Sena I go to check on the horses. They are white as snow, like I wanted them to be, ad have beautiful golden mane. It was too bad looks didn't ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cullens vs. Volturi

    Name: Chantelle Marcello (Pronounced shan-tell. Shan rymes with lawn.) Age: 132 Age you look: 22 Team: Volturi Picture: Vegetarian or Regular Vampire: Regular Personality: She can be somewhat sinister

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cullens vs. Volturi

    Cullens vs. Volturi Have you ever wanted to be in the twilight books? Here is your chance. You can be a vampire, newly created or very old. No existing characters ...

    Feb 26, 2010


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said