User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Hey, Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy. Maitea I drag Ace into the sitting room where Mr. and Mrs. Evans are. "Hi, I am Maitea, ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Wind and the Falcon Grey

    The Wind and the Falcon Grey At the right moment In time, When the wind blows In air, Listen closely For the wind Has been known To tell tales. I ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Name: Clara Sommers Gender: Female Age: 14 Picture: Country: Canada Allegance: Europe Skills: She is a good actress, a good liar. And also very agile. Flaws: Not the best fighter. ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I finish the last of the wedding plans, sigh, and call the companies to place our orders. Marcello could get them for us. "Ace, how much you wanna bet ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Riley looks like she is about to go insane. "Riley..." I say cauciously. She takes a deep breath. "Everyone, load your guns. No, scratch that. Maitea and Alis, load ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Jordan "Do you feel better now?" I ask. "Yeah. I do." She replies. I smile. "You want to meet me at the lake? We could see if the hot dog ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Bree runs downstairs, and speeds off in ehr pink car. From the direction she is heading, I assume mexico is her destination. I martch upstairs. I really don't care ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    just a note...Jordan is way over-critical. He could find problems with a supermodel. Jordan A fidget uncomftorably with the sleeves of the tux I am wearing. Lori had convinced me ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Character Palate: Name: Jordan Mero Gender: Male Age: 17 Grade: Junior Picture: Personality: He is a classic jock. He isn't very bright academically wise, but he is definetly the 'it' ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Me and Ace continued our little debate. Obviously, I was winning. Then reg burst through the door. The scowl he wore on his face seemed permanant, like he would ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Great, Max has the cops after us. I put the car into auto-drive, a feature that was removed from cars almost ten years ago. I turn around, and take ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Edge Wars

    Name: Arcadeia Bryn (pronounced ar-cay-dee-ah) Nickname:Arcadi (pronoucned ar-cay-dee) Race: She is a half breed(half Shryke, half Fourthling) Age: 17 Appearance: But she has two long, brown wings com

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I slip halfway up the stairs, thankfully, Ace catches me. I walk the rest of the way up to my room without incident, but he always has a hand ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I wake up on a hospital bed. I think. I go to sit up. The walls are white, the bed is white, the sheets are white. Definetly a hospital. ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Max chucks Aliss stuff out the window. Her face pulls up into an evil smile. She takes out a gun, and aims it at Max's head. "Anyone moves, and ...

    Mar 17, 2010


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"