User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Name: Duchess Atonia Isabella Diana D'Feriso (goes by Ationa) Gender: Female Age: 20 Rank (knight, peasant, etc.): Dutchess Appearance: Personality: Very formal, and closed. She looks at things throug

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea "Nothing. I love you," Ace said, giving me a hug, "You just keep saving me." "Because that's not a confusing statement at all." I say. "No, it isn't." He ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I understood a now. All those loose strings had tied themself up. Become one, big, tangled braid. I smile. "You like hitting things with books, don't you?" He laughs, ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Faulty Bullets.

    Claims spot for Helion Godess.....

    Apr 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    This storybook is going really well. We have almost fifty more posts than the original now. (I went an looked at the old one....)

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Maitea I am taking a step one minute, the next I am in a library. A few old ladies are playing bingo. Two teens are sitting drinking coffee. Its so...quiet...... ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Alis runs out of the house. I shrug, and go to see what happened. Riley brushes coldly past me. I walk into the kitchen. "What was that?" I ask. ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea We drive back to the house. As soon as we are in, I run right up to Ace. "That really was incredible, you know. We'd all be dead otherwise. ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Me, Bree and Ace all pull up to the mansion. About thirty cops are in a big circle around the house. Riley is talking to Marcello.H e's smiling, she ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea "Ace," I said, starting to walk towards him, "I love you too." He looks at me in somewhat in shock for a minute, then comes and pulls me into ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea I mentaly congratulate myself for making food that didn't look like an elephant had steped on it. I hold up another roll, "This look okay?" I ask Ace. "Uh, ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Wind and the Falcon Grey

    Thanks for the review guys!

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Sorry, I have been busy lately. Maitea I run down to the kitchen where Bree and Ace are. "Where's Maitea?" Bree asks. "I don't know." Ace reponds. "I thought you ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Maitea Ace goes upstairs, I turn to Mrs. Evans, "Did you really have to say that? Didn't, for one minute, you consider his feelings?" "Think about it mom, not all ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Clara Sommers I saunter into the large, bright classroom. Carson, I notice, isn't there. Thge teacher is though. I sit beside Castiel. "This is stupid." I whisper to him. "Like ...

    Mar 30, 2010


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun