-
Re: The Sickness
Name: Jaonie Piper Nickname: Jojo or Jo Age: 14 Gender: Female Appearance: She has light brown eyes, pale skin and curly brown hair that reaches her shoulder. Her lips are ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
Lorei I stood there, shaking. There were two reasons why. One reason, was because I still was used to transporting. Second, the obvious reason, I was afraid. But I wasn't ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Magekillers
I notice we needed a DT for this, so I made one. Just putting this up if any discussions are necessary.
May 1, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
Lorei One second I am sitting with Emmett, trying my best to hide my thoughts, the next second Cutter is standing next to me. As accustomed as I was to ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
Lorei "Sure, sounds like fun. Does anyone else want to come?" Emmett says. No one else says anything, so I led Emmett upstairs. "The light, the sun, clean air. You ...
Apr 30, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea "Don't cry, Ace," I said. I went up to him, and gave him a hug. "If you want, we can go right now, make sure your parents are safe, ...
Apr 30, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
Lorei I look back up the trap door. "Your dad is coming." Cutter says. His mind-reading helped me be alert in advance so I could be in my room when ...
Apr 30, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
Sorry it's long. Lorei I finish pouring Emmett's lemonade, among the other drinks, and peak out of the kitchen. The hallway is empty. I try to stay on carpeted areas, ...
Apr 30, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
Unless we have another normal person, could my character's house be the main hide out, or base, for the Mages?
Apr 28, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
Looks like you need a normal person.... Name: Lorelei Maith (Lorei) Age: 19 Profession: normal citizen Appearance: Personality: She is clever, and kind. She is honest with people, but is ...
Apr 28, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea Ace came up and gave me a hug. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Totally fine," I say, "thought I can't say the same for Alis's car. She is going ...
Apr 28, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Maitea Two girls walked in the door. I looked them over. "Mitch, are these yours?" I ask him. "One of them." He responded. "And the other?" "Maybe a friend." "Who ...
Apr 25, 2010 -
Re: The Living & The Dead.
Name: Alexandra "Alex" Maire Capo Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: Medium length black hair, borwn eyes and slightly tanned skin. Allways has a variety of cuts and scars on her ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
Oh! I had a burst of insiration, though this is totally up to you, Kay. What if one of the new people turn up at Riley's apartment, at the time ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Name: Maitea Donerez (may-tee-ah) Age: 17 Picture: Country and Global Location: Has more of a Spainish personality, but now lives in the USA Languages You Speak: English, Spanish, Italian Which ...
Apr 16, 2010
