User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: The Sickness

    Jojo "I want to roof jump!" I say. They all yell no at once. "Knowing you, you would make it halfway, fall, and then smile the whole way down." Ari ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei "I can only hope that we don't end up in another situation like earlier." Cutter says once my aunt has left. "I second that." I say. "She seems nice." ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Sickness

    Jojo I run up to the rest of the group. "Look what I got!" I half sing. In my hand is a bag of Skittles. "Sweet, literally." Caleb jokes. "I ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei Emmett pulled me into a hug. I don't know what brought it on, but I was totally okay with it. Then he lets go. I am confused as to ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei I raced ahead, pushing the car as fast as it would go. Thankfully, all we got were a few honks on our way, no cops. I wasn't in the ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "You turn him in?" Mr. Finn asks. "I killed him." Ace replies. "That is kind of how it works with us." I tell Mr. Finn. "Especially when you have ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Go ahead...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Sorry about the Eve thing, I got that mixed up with another storybook... Name: Beth Walter (Aunt Beth) Age: 41 (claims she is 34) Profession: normal citizen Appearance: But she ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei "Follow me." I tell them. I push back a bookcase. "You'd think we would have known about that." Ollie says. "My house was build during the Great Revolt, it ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up in Arizona and I'll drive the rest of the way." Ace says. I nod, and he falls asleep. I just drive ...

    May 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Magekillers

    I just had Loeri's dad die, this is going to be really dramatic......

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "Where do your parents live?" I ask Ace as we climb into my car, the less conspicuious of the two. "California." He says bitterly. "I am sure she is ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei "Magekillers." Cutter says. "Please tell me you're kidding." I tell him. He shakes his head. "How many?" "Three." I meantally curse. I hear raised voices from above us, yelling. ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei I try to control my disapointment as Emmett goes to talk to Rae. I go over to Cutter, "I think that everything is going to get easier around here." ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei I need to leave, before the tension in the room makes me explode. I walk through the door, and into my room. My dad walks in. I hadn't put ...

    May 1, 2010


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken