User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea I listen outside the door after taking a quick look in. Max had made a sacrifice for us, he really was on our side. Ace turns to go in, ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moonlight Academy

    Alvi I hadn't had time to grab a decent human before I went, so I settled for a elk on the way. They didn't taste like humans, but they would ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea Reg took out his gun, and it looked like it was aimed at me. Well, I probably deserved this, but Bree totally deserved that. Instead, Reg shoots above my ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei "You're going to stay here, where you'll be safe. I'll come back when it's over." Emmett says. I open my mouth to speak, but he disappears. Great. I was ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "He's dangerous, Maitea. If you had any common sense you would realize how stupid you're being." Bree says, and leaves the room. I follow her. "You do realize he ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea Ace shakes his head, "Why?" "Your under a lot of stress right now, I was surprised you didn't black out earlier." I tell him. Riley walks into the room. ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moonlight Academy

    Name: Alvina Merisona (Alvi) Age(Real and fake): 176 (passes for 17) Gender: female Appearance: She has shiny brown hair, and grey eyes. When she hasn't had blood in a while, ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea I pull up at the mansion with Ace. Three PK's are allready there. Ace's faces enrages with fury. I hand him a gun. "Shoot to your hearts content." I ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei Emmett presses his head to mine, and puts a finger on each of my temples. I do my best to mask my confusion. Suddenly, I feel a rush of ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "I'm sorry for being an ass. I love you." Ace says. He reaches over, and gives me a kiss. "Anyone would have reacted the same in the situation. I ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea Ace comes out, carrying a little boy I take to be dead. I see tears start to leak down Mr. Finn's face. ace and his mother both look like ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea It was mass chaos. We were all shooting left and right. There were five PK's, including the one killed before. But they were all very clever. I swear as ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei "Can I come in? It's Emmett." He says. "Sure," I say, thankful my voice doesn't break, "just give me a sec." I try to think of happy things. "Okay ...

    May 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Magekillers

    I was just thinking - how do you tell humans and mages apart? Cause people seem to be able to tell them apart quite easily. I guess people who are ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "Your dad's a smart guy, Ace. No question where you got it from. Benny's okay, and so is your mom." I say. And then I add, "Okay, lets go." ...

    May 3, 2010


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"