User avatar

MayApple

  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei I wait for them to come and kill me. It was only a matter of time. Then, the door bursts open. It's the Magekiller, Ken. As far as I ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Quileute Werewolves

    If anyone else wants to join, go ahead. We'll just start now for those who have joined. Koda I walk outside into the light rain. My boots squish against the ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Quileute Werewolves

    By the way, try to use real Indian names. You can use nicknames to make them sound more normal, though. Here is a list of Indian names:

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Quileute Werewolves

    Name: Miakoda Ronay (Koda) Age: 21 Gender: Female Rank: Alpha Picture Human: Picture Wolf: Personality: She is a strong leader, but also is kind, sweet, and likes to take every-one's ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Quileute Werewolves

    The Quileute Werewolves Have you ever wanted to be one of the werewolves from Twilight? Well, here is your chance. We are going to pretend that none of the wolves ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "And that, Bree, is why we don't shoot people until we hear their side of the story." I say angrily. "Fine, you have a point." She says. "Let's get ...

    May 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Magekillers

    It might be a good idea.

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei "Where am I?" I ask, suddenly waking up. I am in a large room with two chairs, and a desk. I am sitting in one of the chairs. "Police ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "Don't shoot unless I am in trouble, I give the signal, or both." Riley whispers, "And if you do shoot before then, you better get out of this country ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei "Let me go!" I demand once the others are gone. He doesn't respond. "Did you hear me?" I demand again. "Yes, and I chose not to respond." He says ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "What the hell?" I whisper as Riley leaves. Not wanting to find out what would happen if I dare disobey her, I give Ace a quick kiss and go ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei I decide to go find a stream somewhere, because my throat was bone dry. It was the middle of the night, and everyone else was sleeping. I walk for ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Maitea "I'll try not to hurt myself." Ace says. I look up at him, "Please, for me, don't." I wasn't sure what I would do if he died. Something he ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moonlight Academy

    Alvi I walked up to my assigned room. An insolent human was in there. Hopefully my sojourn here wouldn't last long, I could entreat the principal for a new room. ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lorei I run up and hug Emmett the second he comes back. He carries a very broken looking Cutter in his arms. "Magebullet." Catherine explains. I bend down beside him, ...

    May 9, 2010


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman