User avatar

MaxaM

  • OOC Archive Re: The Harvesters [DT]

    Hello fellow humans! I'm Max, but in honor of my favorite novelist, I decided to go by MaxaM. This will be my first time working on a storybook and I ...

    Aug 26, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: In Service to the Hierophant DT

    Hello man! I want to join your storybook if possible. I already made a character profile, here's it: Name: Keinoshi Shishigami Sex/Gender: (These can be interchangeable or distinct, whichever you ...

    Aug 25, 2020
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Character Profiles

    Name: Keinoshi Shishigami Age: 15 y/o Gender: Chaos. Jokes aside, he is male. Appearance: Keinoshi is quite small even for a 15-year-old, being a good few inches shorter than he ...

    Aug 25, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Lying Description - Character Development Game

    About Hon'i (POV character) The Lie: He is very confident about himself and has a burning will to live. He is honest with himself and doesn't like talking much. The ...

    Aug 25, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: I want to read your novel!

    1. Name of the novel: Neighborhood Tales: The Tale of a Hedgehog 2. Genre of the novel: Supernatural, Comedy, Drama. 3. 1-4 sentences about what the novel is about (no ...

    Aug 25, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Advice For Naming A Character?

    I really like going to google translate and play with kanjis, so while doing that i came up with these: Miki Hikari (未来= Mirai (future), but 未 can be read ...

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Media Reviews Re: What would you want to watch for the first time again?

    I think i would want to watch Ansatsu Kyoushitsu again because of all the jokes and dramatic moments that don't quite hit the same way after the first time and ...

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    Hello, i'd like to request a review for the most recent chapters of my novel, here's the link:

    Aug 21, 2020


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind