User avatar

Mattie

  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Google Ads

    Jeez...I'm going to sound like everyone else. I don't click on them either and they don't bother me. But, if you're taking requests or ideas I'd think some ads for ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst

    Well...welcome to the board! I'm sure you'll like it here...I like chocolate chip cookies if you are taking requests.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI I'M SARAH

    Hi Sarah! I'm Mattie as you can see and yes, that is a girls name and no, it's not short for anything like Madison. Wouldn't you think if my name ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    Why hello! *using Crocodile Hunters accent* :) And welcome to YWS. I'm sure you'll like it here.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why don't you guys critique my stuff?

    Just a question. I seem to be getting zero replies and one at the most. Tons of views! No replies. I also critique peoples writing so don't say, "Oh, well, ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Mattie.

    Well for starters, I fret about like, everything! About how long it'll take to get my teeth white with Crest Whitestrips, Movies, Books, Questions that I didn't know the answer ...

    Mar 6, 2005


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena