-
Re: One line Summary
I don't like long, over the Internet relationships. They just do not work out. What would you do if you kissed a frog and it turned into your prince charming?
Mar 14, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
I'm stuck in a painting and can't get out! What would you say if your favorite author would be dedicating his/her book to you but you had to be protrayed ...
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
"We're all doomed." What would you say if you were to be the future spokesperson for Trimspa along with Anna Nicole Smith?
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
"Could you first answer a few questions for me?" What would you say if someone were to tell you you would soon be owning your on T.V show?
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
*evil laugh* Now I can finally go through with my plan to destroy the world! What would you say if the circus came to town and you found out that ...
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Those extra lines weren't even with my answer and it was still ONE sentence long. I was just explaining my answer...it's better than just "pretty colors". Now I can finally ...
Mar 12, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Actually, the land of Bettlejuice isn't pretty colors, but anyways... P.S: You didn't know who Wenonah Ryder was did you Sam? :) I wouldn't touch anything because then I'd be ...
Mar 11, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
TBR: I do know the rules, that's why I said "this does not relate to the topic" I just wanted to see what peolple would say...but I made it also ...
Mar 11, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
What is elementry? If you found out that cockroaches could sing, what would you do? (THIS DOES NOT REALATE TO THE TOPIC BUT...) A) Open your own bar B) Sell ...
Mar 11, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Break into a bank. What would you do if you found out that you could meet one of your favorite celebs but only talk to them for 1 minutes?
Mar 10, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
That it wouldn't be all that bad considering Sam is a unisex name. What would you do if you could breath under water?
Mar 10, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
The green ones are very good, would you like a red? (Hands Mr. Wiggles a red sock) What would you do if you found out that girls could pee standing ...
Mar 10, 2005 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Matilda didn't like her sixth grade teacher all that much, especially since all he did was talk about the most boring things. Her mother says that if she thinks someone ...
Mar 10, 2005
