-
Re: One line Summary
Plead to everyone around me that it wasn't my fault What would you do if you had to give up everything you owned?
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Say that I don't know what to do because I don't understand the question. What would you do if you're house caught on fire ?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: Book...a very good book...
Okay there's many but: Gossip Girl Collection Daughters of the Moon Collection Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Collection and any Sarah Dessen books such as Dreamland. Awesome books... P.S: Don't ...
May 9, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
NITEOWL: Yeah I was. OMG. :) I always do that. When the computer sends me a topic reply it must direct me to the very first one after I posted ...
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
I know you're mad that dad left for that younger woman. But that's no reason for you to take out your feelings on my crushes. What would you do if ...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
"Opps..." or "I gotta get outta here!" J/K I would probably freak! What would you do if everyone knew what you were thinking and it was a little bit on ...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Do you want anything to drink? *nervous glance* What would you do if someone was hitting on you and would not leave you alone even after you sprayed pepper spray ...
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Leave me alone or I'll make all of you into hotdogs! What would you do if you were stuck in your computer?
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Do you wanna breed me? :) What would you do if you were being held captive in the nearest motel by blind mice that were much like the mafia?
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
I would like to thank everyone who made me wish come true. :) J/K What would you do if you were to lose total control of your car and it ...
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
I would like to thank everyone who made me wish come true. :) J/K What would you do if you were to lose total control of your car and it ...
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
I'm sorry, he's not usually like this. What would you do if your computer account was hacked into?
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
You didn't answer my Q but here's the answer to yours: I would audition for a ditzy teen movie with popular rich girls. What would you do if you couldn't ...
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Make up one for you. What would you do if you could suddenly transform into any living animal but you only could live with their nasty habits?
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
I don't want to die! I don't want to die! What would you do if you could teleport through your T.V and end up in any show of your choosing?
Mar 18, 2005
