User avatar

Mattie

  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    One major thing I forgot: TRENDS/FADS (Basically, Fashion all together.) I hate walking into school or reading magazines thinking oh, I would really wear that but not all those clothes ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Hey, Qi when you said "I hate" at the beginning of each sentence, it reminded me of the movie Hook with Robin Williams where Captain Hook is saying to Jack ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    I guess someone already caught you on what I was going to say which in my opinion would be a whole lot easier, but I'm 15.

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Congrats everyone, and no, I'm not upset anymore. :) I've really thought it over and personally, those catagories aren't who I am. I'm just me, so there!

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Too much stuff...:) -Guys who are in bands that sweat on stage -Rap -Net Talk -Homework due too soon/Projects due in a week that will take longer than that -People ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Now I'm just sounding stupid...I don't want any of your nominations or awards if you happen to win later on because I don't deserve them since I obviously don't fit ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    I voted but I wasn't chosen. Heck, if you'd put me as a moderator I'd probably be doing all sorts of stuff for this site not like I already don't ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Well, I thank you for trying.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    I have no complaints. It's just that I would have liked a fairer way, as you said, of voting and who was chosen in the future when and if we ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Who cares if it's a popularity contest? It's just for fun. Besides, the people who were nominated really are very good at what they were nominated for. I care. Everyone ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    I hate this types of things, they're such popularity contests. 'bitter' 'bitter' True, but the winners of best story/poem you can't say that about because that winner is just good ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Yes, they must. Congrats on getting nominated! And the others too! Congrats everyone!

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    AH-HA! My off topic was nominated! Not much but whatcha going to do? Do we put who we want here or email them again to you? EDIT: I just read ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Can we get off the subject of Medieval times, please? Thick walls. Black and white or colors?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You guys look so much alike! Coud you post the one of your whole family? If you don't want to, do you look like you're mom to answer my question. ...

    Jun 15, 2005


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook