User avatar

Mattie

  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    I wrote a story about the muppet show gang being in the mafia, it was pretty funny. theres also a followup to it, which is just beaker getting back at ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    HA-HA! Puppets make anything funny as in this quote from Daria: Jane - "I'm telling you, puppets make anything funny. Give me something that isn't funny." Daria - "Um... a ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    well i was gonna be all like purposely never ever looking at your blog but hey curiosity got the best of me... and it wasn't worth it. why is that ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    Well...I guess not. It was supposed to be something random...that's pretty random right there. I hate it when stuff like this happens. It makes me feel so stupid. :oops:

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    This is REALLY and TRULY random. I want anyone who reads this post to view my profile. Won't that me fun? :) And read what my interests are because I ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: H.I.M. fans

    Griffinkeeper: Who are they? People What type of music do they play? Gothic Rock How long have they been around? not quite sure What would be a good time to ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: H.I.M. fans

    OMG, I was wondering if I was the only one! LOL :) I love H.I.M! I've recently seen their new video and it's off the chain! ;)

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Ice Cream 2. Driving 3. My Ipod

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    The Veronicas LILLIX Green Day Ashlee Simpson (Don't hate me for it, please) Blink 182 Fall Out Boy Avril Lavigne No Doubt + Gwen Stefani Kelly Clarkson Sum 41 Kings ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I hope to God I can skip school tomorrow. ^ What were you thinking the last time you saw a picture of yourself as a kid? (Or baby)

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    I like yellow too also blue . :) The colors that I like describe me well too. Weird...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Just to add something, Saddam's enjoying American Doritos a lot. LOL I saw that on the News too...Cheetoes also, right?

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    HA HA. Josh Groban's song "You Raise Me Up" was voted on of the awesomely bad love songs ever on VH1. LOL He's OK. I don't dig his music too ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    I do support the war; it's doing more good than you're giving it credit for. And yes, George Bush does have motives. In the long run it will work out. ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Hunter! Gawd, you're hot! And you're not fat, you look very VERY muscualr and buff. Sexy, sexy man. :)

    Jun 30, 2005


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate