User avatar

Mattie

  • Lounge, The Re: Rate the AVATAR Above You.

    So, this is the same as the signature one, just with avatars. I really like making threads. :)

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate the labels people give out. I too, hate people who think they're right when you have an idea just because they're loud. I hate people who can't spell. ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    *curses gas guzzlers* I LOVE your avatar, Mattie! Audrey Hepburn is gorgeous. Aw, thank you! I love it too! :) I like yours as well.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    Imagine how much it would take it fill up one of those Hummers. I mean, most people don't even need one especially where some of them live. (Unless of course, ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Question of the Day! (For all ages...)

    :) Well, seeing as I have not been on here in forever, I have decided to start this little thread properly titled, "Question of the Day." (We really should make ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    Woah...Gimmie 5 was the name of my school yearbook. Weird... Anyways: The Killers (Brandon Flowers is so freakin' hot!) Garbage LILLIX Coldplay and Green Day Gimmie...5 ways of spelling a ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    FINALLY! Weezer VS. Trapt

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    hekategirl.... Its very... Erm.... Interesting.... I LIKE MINE!! I've just started to change it... but what makes me angry is the fact have over 100 avvies ready, but most of ...

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Green Day VS. Taproot

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: PLEASE HELP me find a mystery poem.

    No, I'm sorry I don't know who wrote it. I would suggest to go on Google and see what you can find. Anyways, the only reason I responded to this ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you think someone could ask without making a big deal out of it since they don't know what the heck it is? :)

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    Well, I did have an Evanescence icon for a while, but since my computer crashed and we had to reload everything, I lost that icon saved to My Picuters. I've ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    ooh, i watch Laguna Beach!! S'ace. It's not a soap opera. Much better. Disney is annoying. Especially when they make sequels to classics like Beauty and the Beast. I mean, ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    is that a soap opera? No, it's a reality like show based on the lives of people in Laguna Beach, California. Everything is real, or at least that's what they ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    Laguna Beach? Wasn't that show cancelled a long time ago? No, it was just the end of the first season. The second season started on Monday the 25th. I watched ...

    Jul 26, 2005


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley