User avatar

Mattie

  • Lounge, The Re: A simple request, all, please listen.

    It seems to me you are being lazy. You don't want to do anything in order to get the information you want. If you don't want the information we receive ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my god becky!

    Yes...I'd have to agree. Instead of making all of us suffer, why don't you PM the links to people you know will read them? Like me, I'm not going to ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    Mine is from Batman Returns with Micheal Keaton. (The one Tim Burton directed.) "It's the so-called "normal" guys that always let you down. Sickos never scare me. At least they're ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone Ever Heard of 'Jack's Mannequin'?

    Yeah, I have Sam. They're a pretty cool band as well. Their songs get played on The Edge all the time. Visit their site why don't cha? Unless, of course, ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Exorcism of Emily Rose

    I have not yet seen it, but I was wondering if it DID really happen or they're just saying that. Like with the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. My real question is, ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    It's weird how everyone likes the Beatles and Green Day. They're both great bands, they're just a little over rated. Well, I guess not EVERYONE likes them, but they seem ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Fontroy, I'm sorry, really I am. It's just that you actually look like you'd be annoying. It's like, the way you act on here and then seeing your picture...weird. You ...

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious. Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, re

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    The only commercial I DON'T find annoying is the Idenity Theft. They're freaking halarious! The ones that I DO find annoying are any commercials with cars. Or cereal and any ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things we overhear

    Well, I don't exactly remember what was said in the conversations I overhear, but I do remember that they were all about sex, and were very graphic. And Uniaeca, may ...

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    Andy, You're A Star In My Pants. All These Things I've Done In My Pants. Everything Will Be Alright In My Pants. Black Tounge In My Pants. :) Lost and ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Alkaline Trio and The Killers. I can never seem to get tired of their songs! :)

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    1.) LILLIX 2.) The Killers 3.) Garbage 4.) Muse 5.) The Veronicas 6.) Smashing Pumpkins

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Simple Plan...they whine too much. Green Day sometimes. It just bugs me when their songs get played too much and everyone is like, in "love" with Green Day when they ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.

    Seeing as we've never gotten the chance to have I guess you would call it a, "real conversation," I really didn't get to know you all that much. I wish ...

    Aug 30, 2005


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox