User avatar

Mattie

  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    School Uniform...BLAH! It could be worst though; at least we don't have to wear the classic style of Private School. Anyways, Sam, you never did get back to me on ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party

    Well, Happy Birthday to you! I would give you a gift but I don't exactly know what you want. Maybe cookies? :)

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    I have a horrible memory, Mattie, but I do remember liking you. I agree that this whole favorite member thing is stupid. My favorite member is my best friend whom ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    I hate these types of threads. Mainly because: a. I never get picked and b. It's like going to school all over again. Although I do have people at school ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Critiquing List

    Oh, Sam, I'm so GLAD you offered! You don't even know how ecstatic I am! Anyways, I'd like you to read "Changing Me" in the Romantic Fiction. I'd really love ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    Well, we have had this discussion before on these boards and I probably speak for all of us when we say, "DISGUSTING." Although I'm not all for it, I do ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Killer Albums

    MINE ARE: TAPROOT: BLUE-SKY RESEARCH INCUBUS: (ANY OF THEM REALLY, BUT I'D HAVE TO SAY A CROW LEFT OF THE MURDER) GARBAGE: (THEIR "HITS" CD IS REALLY GOOD.) CHEVELLE: THIS ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"

    HA-HA! :) Any other Monty Python fans among us? Classic...just brilliant... CROWD: A witch! A witch! A witch! We've got a witch! A witch! VILLAGER #1: We have found a ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Unecessary

    I agree as well. I just posted two new short stories in Romantic Fiction. I've gotten five total replies on one, tons of views. All of which didn't exactly help ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    The Emo guys are always the hot ones though! :) HA-HA! Look at this, it's hilarious: (Contains: "How to Dress Emo!")

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    The Young Writers Club... dying out now, but a good website That site was really unorganized. This is much more organized in relation to that one which had a really ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    I voted for "My Opinions are Ignored." I often give my opinions on certain things but people seem to just scan over them. I really put a lot of time ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    I actually went looking for a writing site on Google because most of the ones I had belonged to had "died." This site was great! Everyone was active and welcoming. ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    OMG...that's a load of crap. Making thier daughters fat? It's their fault! Like the poster of this topic said, McDonalds didn't force them to eat their food, they chose to. ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    Done and done!

    Sep 24, 2005


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)