User avatar

Mattie

  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    Horror!

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle Between Female Celebrities

    Cam all the way... Hilary Duff VS Lindsey Lohan

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    There's a lot of hotties in that movie...but isn't there a lot in all movies? :) LOL

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Stepford Wives

    I've only seen the newer version...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    The Nightmare Before Christmas and the Lion King all the way. I could name others but those top the list.

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    Kingdom of Heaven. Great movie...and I really want to see these movies: Red Eye with Rachel McAdams from Mean Girls Dark Waters and some other one I can't remember...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention any Evanescence/Amy Lee Fans!

    Loving them and her all the way...(not literally) My avatar is a picture of her.

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Cartoons

    The Simpsons all the way and Family Guy

    May 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    Dreaming Mouse, I've seen pictures of you. You're not fat, you're a healthy looking girl for your size and stature but if you insist on losing weight, instead of going ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: OMG! Ciara is....a guy!

    Don't believe everything you hear people. She's not a freaking guy...she just has two body parts down south. One of a guys, another of a woman although I don't know ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Tough one...Weezer although I do like The Used. Weezer VS My Chemical Romance

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    To name a few ;): All TV Land shows such as: Lassie, The Brady Bunch, The Mary Tyler Moore show, and Mr. Ed All MTV shows such as: Viva La ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    I have posted a reply like this once before about people being rude to each other. I think all of you just need to take a break and get off ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    I completely agree with you, Chanson. I personally think what people do to their body is none of my business. What they do to themselves is their own personal choice. ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    Um...I don't really understand all this pope issues since I'm in the U.S except for what I've seen on the news. But to make the situation to where it's taken ...

    Apr 21, 2005


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni